Did you see

last night's fantastic sunset.

You know what is coming next, don't you.  We were leaving Gareth's home after a really lovely meal & family evening & I couldn't believe the colour. Before I could rush indoors & get my camera we had to take Russ & Nadine home & I was getting so worried it would all be over before I could take any photos.  But no - it hung on long enough for me ...........




the colour is unbelievable, & it was changing as I snapped these shots.




these photos are taken from the front of the house & the colour in the clouds is the reflection from the sunset behind me. They were a lovely pinky purple colour.

Right! I thought I would just pop in & show you those.  I now have to get all domestic & do my ironing for the holiday - ugh.

Tomorrow I will show you the cards that I made this morning.  I think with the making of those I am up to date until I return from holiday.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko