just chatting

Hi everyone

I am popping in very quickly to mention a message that has been sent to my comments box on the post about the Olympic Torch.

The lady is called Liz Bryan & she is the mother of Charlotte who took over the Olympic torch in Gladstone way just where I was stood.  Unfortunately I cannot see anywhere within her message & clicking on her name where I can email the photos to.  So! Liz if you are checking the blog again can you send me your email - the comments are moderated so it will not be published.

I hope you are still enjoying the weekend.  We have just finished watching part of the Jubilee Concert - we recorded it just in case there was anything we wanted to skip.  Hey! what did you think of Grace Jones & that hoolah-hoop.  I couldn't keep it going that long when I was fit  - & she is 64.

That's me - more tomorrow
Night night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post