a non-workshop & some cards

Hi ladies

What an awful day !  But I mustn't complain as at least we haven't been flooded, unlike lots of people elsewhere in Wales & around the country.

Well, I had a workshop this afternoon - or rather I didn't, as only one lady turned up & she went home again.  I felt so sorry for her, to have come out in this weather for nothing.

I have a couple of cards to show you, & also another Twinchie & One layer sample.


The one layer sample does not show up so well here as the different "layers" of green are not clear..  The twinchie has some red pearls & the bow on it.  The L'amour stamp is from Lavinia Stamps.




Two cards same design, different colours.
They continue along the clean & simple style which is my favourite at the moment.

I am thinking of entering the lilac & yellow one in a blog challenge.

As I have more time to myself this afternoon than I had believed, after I have posted this & the challenge card I think I will tackle another box.  That will then mean I have one clear cupboard.  Wonder what I can put in there.

Hope you haven't suffered too badly in this wet weather.  More tomorrow.
'Bye for how

Comments

  1. How frustrating for you (and your one student) to have to cancel workshops like that. Oh well, get on with your tidying instead :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post