Shopping for shoes ..... ugh!

Hi everyone

I went into Chester today as I wanted to purchase some Hotter shoes for my holiday.  My chiropodist recommended them.  So having had a look on the Internet at the styles available - off I popped.  First I had to find out if they had the style(s) I wanted, then my size.  It would appear I wear a half size bigger now.  The shop is strangely organised as all the stock is upstairs - so every  time you need a different size, or style the ladies have to run up & down the stairs.  I felt worn out just watching them.  I managed to get a pair of sandals.

On the way home I popped into the garden centre at Daleside as they have a small selection of Hotter shoes & I managed to pick up a reduced pair of "proper" slip on shoes.  So not a bad trip.

A lot of shops are closing down in Chester.  I haven't been for a while & got quite a surprise.

Whilst I was there I also popped into Andy's craft shop in Chester Market.  They have moved positions & the shop is smaller, although Andy disagreed with me when I mentioned it to him, & they were the only words he said to me.  They no longer have much in the way of stamps either.  So don't think I will be going back again.

What I am on the look out for is the following stamps - words in a script font - Invitation, RSVP, Menu.  So! if you know of a company that sells them please let me know.  I have Wedding & Save the date.

During the afternoon I made some samples of  Twinchies & One layer stamping, & I am afraid to say I felt shattered afterwards.  Not from the stamping but the trip to Chester.  So birthday cards will be made tomorrow.

No cupboard tidying today - must try harder tomorrow.
'Bye for now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko