just chatting again

Sorry ladies - it is just chatting again.  I know I promised photos - but after having a lovely day out with Sue, coming home & sorting dinner - well, I sort of run out of time.

As I have said before it does take me a couple of different tasks to get the photos on here & after sorting the photos & sizing them for the blog - I had no time left to load them.

So I promise tomorrow they will be here.

I had a lovely day with Sue - we had organised the day out in order for me to buy her her birthday present - her birthday was way back in May.  So that was why we went to Lady Heyes as there is a great fabric shop there - anyway I did get something for her - she was going to buy herself a new Olfa cutter.  She thought it was a strange thing for me to say I would buy - but hey - it was something she wanted.  After the fabric shop we popped over to Crab Apple Crafts.  I spotted a Memory Box die that I just fell in love with & Sue took it off me to buy me for my birthday present.

Isn't it great?  I can see it being very useful at Christmas, plus I am wondering what other shapes I might be able to create with it.  I had also noticed that they also had for sale the magazine I mentioned in yesterdays post - with all those lovely art nouveau stamps for free?  So I picked a copy of that up too & Sue whipped that off me to treat me to it as part of my pressie.  On top of all that we took our time over lunch & had a really good long natter about this, that & everything else.  Memory Box dies are very thin - so I hope I can get the results without too much hassle.  Will let you know.

Have a great weekend - let's hope the weather improves as they have promised us it will.  More posts over the weekend this time with photos.

'Bye for now & sleep tight.

Comments

  1. Oooo, lucky you! A great, fun day out, lots of pressy-exchanging and now you've got the die that I've been admiring for ages! Let us know how you get on with it, you may need to run it thru your machine a couple of times and possibly use waxed paper to help release?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post