just chatting

Good evening ladies

Well another nice day - real sunshine, which was a good thing as Hawarden had its Carnival today

This morning Bob took me to Carphone Warehouse where he bought me a new mobile phone for my birthday.  There isn't anything wrong with what is now my old one - but I needed to move on in this modern technology. So later on some time was spent with setting it up - so now all I have to do is work out how to use everything.

Then later in the afternoon Gareth came round & took me out (well Bob too of course) for a meal for my birthday.  We went to the Cheshire Cat & very nice it was too.  So all in all my birthday has lasted just over 3 weeks - can't be bad can it?  Consequently - no crafting done today.

Here are a couple more photos from my holiday


This is Burley Manor in the New Forest where we stayed one night when we working our way down to Portsmouth - as you can see it was a wet evening. Burley is a lovely village & is well known for the New Forest ponies to just walk through the village on their way from one part of the forest to the other. A lovely sight.


These are the deer that were in the field just across from the hotel driveway & opposite our bedroom window.  There were quite a few young ones there too. Although it had rained it was a really quiet & still evening - very relaxing to sit in the window & watch the deer.

I hope you are having a good weekend.  More chat tomorrow.
'bye for now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko