just chatting

Good evening ladies

Well today has been much nicer hasn't it?

I think I mentioned yesterday that today I had a workshop - Using Shrink Plastic.  I had 3 really delightful ladies attending & we had quite a laugh really.  Different colours of shrink plastic were tried, different ink types, chalks, stamping, pre-printed shrink plastic.  Quite a few lovely little embellishments were made.  All in all a very satisfactory workshop.

Tomorrow I am really hoping to have a good stamping session & some cards made - so watch this space.

Last night was my Happy Stampers club night & we made 2 cards both with aperture interest.  One was very similar in construction to a card we did some time ago.  The other one I had seen featured in magazines etc but never tried.  I will try & remember to bring them along to show you, but I won't be putting them on the blog.

Whilst at the meeting I spoke to Marie (who visited us last year with her jewellery stamping) & I will be organising with her a visit again this year.  Will let you know more at club nights, when hopefully I will have dates sorted out.

That is all from me tonight, more tomorrow & who knows perhaps some photos.

Night night, sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko