just chatting

Hello ladies - what a beautiful day!

I have been busy with domestic chores the last couple of days - so not really anything interesting to blog about.  But I like to write something as often as I can so I thought I would show you some of the tall ship photos that I took in St Malo at the end of our holiday.  They were all very beautiful & made me think of the TV programme the Onedin Line.



There was a total of 44 ships in the harbour quite a spectacle.

I was supposed to have a scrapbooking workshop tomorrow but it has had to be cancelled due to lack of people attending & it looks like Wednesdays workshop won't take place either.

Still, tomorrow it is the July meeting for the Mold II group - so on Wednesday I should have some crafting photos for you.

Today I have found out the date of a visit to the UK of my childhood friend - who has lived in Australia for a long long time.  I haven't seen her for well over 40 years but have managed to have a couple of telephone calls after searching for her in Australian residential on-line telephone books a few years ago. I am looking forward to arranging a visit to Portsmouth to see her, probably at the end of August,  - she is coming over because her brother is getting married again.

Hope you all had a great weekend & made the most of that beautiful weather.  That is me for now - more tomorrow.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko