just chatting

Good evening ladies

Another week begins & for me it meant some more time spent on shredding our old paperwork, it seems to be never ending. 

But prior to doing that I spent some time preparing some more of our wedding paperwork - the front of the invitations, which will also match menu's etc.

Tomorrow I am having a day out with my neighbour Sylvia.  Not sure where we are going I guess it depends on the weather. Sylvia's suggestion was stick a pin in the map.  Might do that.

So not a lot to report really, but there are some birthdays coming up that will need cards.  One of them is for my nephew - so need to think of what to do for that one.  Perhaps tomorrow needs to be about inspiration.

Have a great evening - more tomorrow.
'Bye for now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post