member news

Good evening everyone.

Well at lunch time our post arrived & fortunately it included my latest copy of the Papercraft Essentials magazine.  Which, fortunately means I have something crafty to blog about.

Reason I am pleased?  All day I have been shredding old & very old paperwork & taking it to the tip along with old cardboard boxes.  Very boring stuff to write about.

In the magazine is a card that had been sent in by our Annette of Mold II club;


The image used was a stamp that was free with the magazine a few issues back. It's really pretty Annette well done.  I was beginning to think we weren't going to see your name in print again.  These magazines are giving us some rally nice free stamps these days.

I shall be looking really closely at the other magazines that are due to see if anyone else has sent a card in.  Come along ladies, you can do it.

I expect at this moment you are all sitting down watching the opening ceremony of the Olympics.  We are recording it as Bob is on his way back from business in Somerset, so we will watch it later - probably tomorrow evening..

I was originally going to the stamp festival on Saturday in Wrexham with Sue -  but earlier Bob rang up on his way home to say he was stopping to have a meal as it would be late when he actually got home.  Also that he had seen a notice about a family history day in one of the places in Shropshire that his ancestors came from.  He hoped I wasn't doing anything & we could go to it.  I got in touch with Sue & bless her she doesn't mind me taking a rain check.  Bob supports everything I do with my craft interest that I felt I really should change my plans & of course my other passion is family history research.

So! we are diving into the past tomorrow - what will you be diving into?  Whatever it is have fun.  Fingers crossed this nice weather is continuing.

Have a lovely weekend.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko