Mold II photos - part 2

Well, I am back again

Ooh before I forget - the Show & Tell photos that I showed in the last post were the colour theme - Kraft, brown & green.

The project for the evening was a Rocker card;-


Some of the cards are still work in progress - but it will be interesting  to see the completed card & what images will be on it.


A really different base card - a masculine design perhaps?


This hedgehog is really cute & I love the picket fence with the flowers growing through it.


Aah!  a blue bunny - what a gorgeous card for a new baby.


Some beautiful flowers making a beautiful card


What a lovely classic style & how different the card looks with the main image filling the front from top to bottom


A nice spring / summery card.


A very proud teddy with his lovely white bow - another different approach to the shape of the main image.


Wow - a lot of work on this one.  Isn't it amazing how different it looks with the shaped images on the side pieces.


Another different look due to the shape of the owl cut outs.  Great fun card. 


Aah - another teddy.  I love the colours


A teddy again - now - this is Tatty Ted isn't it? Really cute.


Very girly - I bet there are lots of little girls would love to receive this one.


I am sorry but I have to use some words that I have used quite a bit in these last couple of posts.
A simple & elegant card -  absolutely beautiful.

I really must try & increase my vocabulary when it comes to describing these cards - but then - why not keep using the words that spring to mind. 

I am really sad that I missed watching the project cards for Mold & Mold II - but then I was also rather enjoying a very relaxing holiday.  If any of you fancy bringing them in for me to see in the flesh at your next meeting it would be great.

Right! time to get myself sorted for the CSNW meeting tonight.  I will probably not get the photos here until tomorrow.

Have a good evening whatever you are doing.  Take care.  More tomorrow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko