Mold photos- part 1

Hi ladies
Before I put the photos from Mold club Show & Tell on Thursday night I just want to say thanks to Joanna who has left a comment on the blog from last nights post.  Part of the comment was some advice on using my new tree die that Sue bought me yesterday,. It is always very handy when someone you know has already used a new item you have just acquired.  I am sure that sentence doesn't make sense.  Joanna hasn't used MY new item but has some of the dies & is passing on her experience.  Yep, that makes more sense.

Right, after that bit of waffling here are the photos - where the task was to make Twinchies;


 A single twinchie & it's actual colour was more lilac than this shows.  I love the different elements of it.


This twinchie has an acetate background & an acetate butterfly.  I forgot to ask if it had been treated with alcohol inks - so perhaps the owner will let me know.


A pretty teabag folded twinchie - which was also more lilac coloured than this shows


Just look at all the work in this one & that is not all .......... look


a twinchie card.  Fantastic.


A four twinchie card - the way this pattern has been spread over the four elements

Another card with a diamond laid twinchie as a topper lovely card


I seem to have cropped this card too much - but it gives you a close up of the 3 twinchies that have been made.  Then here is the card in all its glory.


You can see now how the 3 twinchies interlock to close the card.


Isn' this a great twinchie & there is more ..........


this is twinchie number 2


& this one is twinchie number 3


twinchie number 4


twinchie number 5 and ...


finally twinchie number 6.  I think it goes without saying that all 6 were made by the same person.

That is a really stupid statement isn't it.  If it goes without saying - why say it.  Now there should have been one more photo to show you but I haven't got it.  In making sure I took all 6 twinchies I forgot to take the complete item.  It was a beautiful cube.  So Lynne if it is at all possible for you to email me a photo of your piece of work I would really appreciate it, & can then show it here on the blog.

I like twinchies because as you can see - they can soon turn into toppers for cards.  So make them when you have time at the end of making some cards & use the square of card & leftovers from the large card you have made.  Then you are part way to more cards being made.

I am now going to pop away for a while & prepare the next post this time showing Mold's project photos.  See you again in about 15 minutes or so.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post