Photos from Mold II meeting

Here I am again this time with the Show & Tell photos from the Mold II June meeting.


A nice quilt style design with a lot of work in it - very nice -  has some blue crept in there or has the camera changed the colours


I love the matching sewing machine charm on this card - really sets it off


What a beautiful flower - I must ask the question if it has been hand made. A very delicate card


This layout is very elegant  I do like the "broken" frame  - very effective


Just the right sentiment for that little bird - a great card


A clever design - I am intrigued by the background paper - I shall have to ask about it at the next meeting.

One of the French craft magazines I bought this year whilst on holiday, had a free rubber stamp on it - an owl.  How about that.

I am now going to pop off again & pull in the photos from the meetings Project that evening.

Back soon.

Comments

  1. Hi Gloria, the card with the 2 owls was mine and the background you were wondering about was a Darice embossing folder of a wood effect and I swished over it with brown distress ink. Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post