project page updated

Hello ladies
I am just popping in to say that I have updated the projects page with photos of the card that I do not have a name for.  Here is a little look at the front - but you will need to go to the Projects page for the other views.


More use of my favourite one layer stamping.

Amongst the Mold II project photos that I posted yesterday was this one ....


& I said that I hadn't found out how it had been made.  Carolyn, whose card it is left a comment under yesterdays post - but I thought I would also include it here.

"Hi Gloria, the double oval card in shades of green was mine. I put down an oval perspex shape, it was from a set I'd won at the club years ago (for tearing paper shapes I think.), I inked around it, then put down 1 of Dot's scalloped oval templates and inked within the shape, then I stamped inside it and lightly brushed all over the card. et voilà! Regards Carolyn on Mold II meeting photos - part 2

Thank you Carolyn it is always good to know how things were done.

I hope you all like the project for the nameless card.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post