some cards

Good afternoon ladies

Ooh what miserable weather today.  I hope you all had a pleasant weekend & feel refreshed for the week ahead.

On a Sunday we tend to be somewhat laid back & relaxed but yesterday Bob had to do a little bit of work towards the course he is taking this week - so I decided rather than shut myself upstairs I would sit & sort my family history paper files.  The idea being I would reduce some of the paperwork being kept.  After all the information is on my small laptop.  But I do keep the printouts of where I first find certain information.  Unfortunately like everything else it has got out of hand.  In sorting the folder on Bob's family I came across some notes that we had printed before going to the archives a couple of summers ago along with my hand written comments & findings.  So! before I could throw them out I had to check they were on the laptop. Some were some were not.  So I updated those.  Next thing I knew I was checking for something on the Internet & got lost in research.  So the folder didn't get properly sorted but I did have some fun actually finding things I had had difficulty finding before.  Genealogy records are constantly being updated on the Internet so it is possible to find things you couldn't before.

Anyway I did manage to make cards for my elderly cousins - I am afraid they both had the same type of card as I had enough materials to make 2.  I made an almost identical one some time ago but on a black card these 2 are on dark blue.


I hope they like them


This is the rocker card I made which Mold II have already made & Mold and CSNW will be making soon. I really enjoyed making this one & can see it may be how many of my Christmas cards will be made this year.  So I guess I had better get started.

I have a workshop tomorrow on Shrink Plastic - just 3 ladies booked on it - but that is probably not a bad idea, due to use of heat gun.

Tonight it is my Happy Stampers night - so I am off to Birkenhead.  I wasn't there last month due to my holiday so I am not sure what the project is going to look like but I have all the materials they said to bring.  So we will wait & see.

Have a nice evening & I will have more for you tomorrow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post