A well done card ............

.................. that is, I mean a card to say "Well Done", rather than a card well done.

Oh - you know what I mean.

Our grand-daughter got her exam results this week & has done rather well, so I have made a card for her to tell her how pleased we are.  She is a very arty girl - so I decided to do a digi card with a slight steampunk theme.

 
What do you think?  Be kind now!!!
 
I have a couple of cd's with steampunk images on & they are quite good fun to use.
 
The other thing I have done today is create a digi page from my visit to Great Budworth with Gareth yesterday;
 


The right hand half of the page is one of the photographs I took that has been faded into the background - it was a really nice leafy walk which took us round the village.

I am off now to make the sympathy card for Bob's brother.  This will be stamped.

Hope you are having a good weekend.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko