another card -day 2

Good afternoon ladies

Well, day 2 & I have made another card.  It doesn't sound very good really - but if I do one card a day I will have more made than if I do it at ad hoc times.  Of course some cards will have to be done as required but it is nice to have a stock of cards already made.

Here is today's card -


Both the stamps were part of a magazine freebie but I don't have the information attached to it anymore. I think I might start photographing them with their information card & keep that on file, as I am often asked which set stamps are from.

I stamped the corner floral image the sentiment & the little butterfly in black archival ink which I then quickly embossed with clear EP.  The colouring I did with pigment inks & a waterbrush - except for the little bits of yellow, as I do not have a yellow ink pad.  For that I used my Pan Pastels, again using the waterbrush to apply the colour.  The leaves were coloured with an unusual green ink but here it looks almost blue as do the little gems I put at the end of each flourish.  They also were green & matched the green ink perfectly.  I remembered I had a corner rounder punch so used that to soften the square card.

I am off to the hairdresser this afternoon to be tidied up a little so I don't think I will get another card made today.  Then tomorrow I have a lunch to go to - but should have time to make a card in the morning, or there should be time in the afternoon.

So that has been me this morning - I hope you are all having a good day.
More tomorrow
'Bye for now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko