Another card

Good afternoon ladies

Well, I have managed another card for my collection - I think that makes it 9.  I don't seem to make them at the weekends, so I am possibly closer to the number I should have made than I thought,.  But I am not going to worry too much about it or it becomes a chore.


When I last used this stamp for a card I had stamped a couple of extras, so looking at them I decided perhaps I would make a gate-fold card with them both on rather than think about making 2 cards.  To cut the oval shapes I dug out my Coluzzle cutting templates which haven't been out for a while.  After cutting the 2 images in ovals & laying them on the card I noticed that they were different whites.  Now! I was already in an unhappy state of mind (which I will explain later) so this didn't help.  Anyway I remembered my "dotty" stamp & went round the edges with that & some blue ink & voila difference gone.  Well, not so noticeable actually.


Here is the inside - where I used one of my favourite verse sentiments.  Again cut in an oval & although the white matched this time - to keep the theme going out came the spotty stamp again. I then stamped opposite corners on the fronts & rounded the corners.  The corner images came from the same set of stamps - the latest freebies on Creative Stamping magazine.

My unhappy state of mind?  I received a text today from my friend who is over from Australia for her brothers wedding, & whom I was going down to Portsmouth to see this weekend, to say the family is having a big "do" so we won't be able to meet up after all.  Sadly this weekend is basically the only time I am free & able to go - as it means at least one overnight stay.  Never mind - she says bravely - these things happen for a reason.  

I hope you all had a great weekend - & what a beautiful day today!

More tomorrow - have fun.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post