csnw meeting photos - part 1

Good afternoon ladies

Well! here I am with the first set of photos from last nights CSNW meeting. These are of the Show & Tell which last night was a Twinchie from a sketch handed out earlier.  Now this particular challenge made me aware of something important.  That I really should make sure everyone understands what I am asking to be done.  There was a little confusion on this particular one but still ladies tackled the challenge & the cards are great as you will see.   Here are the photo's -


This monochrome green is really delicate & the sketch clear to see.  The sponged card that it is on has just the right depth of colour to show off the topper.


A very delicate card , lovely pastels & layered onto the lilac card the topper is just lifted from the patterned paper.


Coffee & teal a favourite combination of mine - yet I don't use it much.  My apologies for the slight blurriness not sure how it happened it looked clear in the viewfinder.  I tried magnifying the topper but was unsuccessful so the sketch is not clear - the diagonal row of flowers sits on the centre part of the design.


Very nice colour combination & use of the same designs on the Twinchie as well as the card.  It makes for a really nice card


Wow! this is very dramatic & I love dramatic.  You can never go wrong with black & white.  This one the sketch was used for the whole of the card.


Lovely use of the sketch for the Twinchie & the card itself. As you look at it in the photo its almost as if the silver square is a frame surrounding part of the sketch rather than being a separate topper.


I have to make another apology for a blurry photo.  I managed to work on it a little bit & it is clearer than it was.  It seems a lot of us are into the lilac / purple colour range.  The sketch over the six squares works really well - very nice indeed.

There, that's the first set I am off now to load the photos from the CSNW project.  I should be back in about half an hour.
'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko