Just chatting

Good evening ladies.  I have just got home after the CSNW club night where we had a really good evening - but more of that tomorrow when I load the photos of their work.
Yesterday I had a really nice day with my neighbour Sylvia.  In the end I made a snap decision to visit The Plassey which is a bit down the A483 past Wrexham.  I haven't been there in ages & they used to have a rather nice craft shop.  Sylvia had never been there before so it was a good choice.

There doesn't seem to be a craft shop there anymore but it was still nice to have a look round.  Sylvia bought herself a really nice dress & then in the shop opposite a really pretty white shrug which went really well with the dress.  Once we had had a good look round we decided to get in the car & go somewhere else.  So I took a scenic dive all the way over to the Tweedmill outlet at St Asaph.

I think I have mentioned that Bob & I are attending a naval reunion in October on board The Warrior in Portsmouth.  So I thought if we are going to go to Tweedmill I would look for an outfit for the evening.  A nice pair of black trousers (the soft material kind) & a blingy top.  No chance - just couldn't see anything I really liked.  Well!  there was one top but it wouldn't have gone with black trousers believe it or not.  It would have needed light trousers & I am not sure that is a good idea for that occasion.  But good came of the visit as Sylvia bought herself another dress & a really nice necklace to compliment it.  For some people buying clothes is just not a problem.

Even so my visit was still special as I bumped into Shirley from Mold II & her friend Jessie.  Jessie used to come to Mold club some time ago so it was nice to see her again.  Then about 5 minutes later I bumped into Elizabeth who used to own the craft shop at Daleside when it was called Models & Hobbies.

Having completed our shopping we popped down to the coffee shop for some refreshment.  Between 2:00pm & 4:00pm they have a special cream tea for 2.  So we had the cream tea (I kept my fingers crossed it wouldn't spoil my evening meal).  Certainly not the best thing for my diet I am trying to get under control.  The whole thing was presented in a nice way - you know the cake stand, doilies & crust cut off the sandwiches.  I took a photo on my mobile - which I will put on here - but not tonight.  I caught Sylvia in it as well just as she blinked so it isn't very flattering.  I have a photo software where I can take her out - but will have to do that tomorrow.

So! that was my day out yesterday.  Tomorrow is very likely to be a domestic day - but I will have the photos from tonight to show you.

That's me for tonight.
Sleep well.  Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko