just chatting

Hi everyone

Sorry I didn't stop by yesterday & chat - but I was doing some sorting & cleaning & I am afraid I did too much.  I was really tired later in the day.  Will probably get told off by Bob when he gets home & sees what I have done.

What about that rain!  The road outside our house was flooded & it was running into our front garden.

At the moment I am waiting for the gas board as I have had to call them back - I do not have any hot water.  Also my brother & nephew are due to pop in as they going to Anglesey for some racing this weekend.  I got a text to say the boat had left on time, then shortly after got another to say they would be later than expected as the boat had had to return to the Isle of Man.  So - a day of waiting for things to happen.

Tonight is the August meeting for Mold club - so tomorrow I should have some photos for you of their work.  Although tomorrow we are going over to see Bob's brother & his wife, taking Russ & Nadine with us.  But I should still have time to pop in long enough to share the photos with you.

Have a nice day - 'bye for now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko