No card 3 today

Oh dear - I have fallen by the wayside already.

I think I mentioned that I was going to a lunch today.  Well it was a very nice lunch & we had a speaker who told us all about the Romans & Chester.  Actually not all about - as we had to stop her & ask her to come back another time to finish the story.  I give a couple of ladies lifts to these lunches so by the time I had dropped them at home & got home myself I am afraid play time had passed.

I am hoping to do 2 tomorrow.

As I have nothing to show you in the way of cards I thought I would show you another of my digital scrapbook pages


Back in 2009 Bob & I went over to the National Memorial arboretum in Staffordshire & whilst we were there he laid a memorial cross in memory of friends he had lost during the Falklands War.  I am not sure if he knows I took the picture when he placed the cross - but I felt it needed to be taken.  Now nearly 3 years later I have finally made the page - albeit digitally.  The background is the view you get after passing through the entrance - I turned the photo of it into background paper.  I found an image on the Internet of a poppy which I pulled into the software then duplicated it to make the ribbon along the bottom.  This page did not need any other embellishments.

I am led to believe the lovely weather we had today is going to last over the weekend.  That will be really nice - the sunshine makes everyone feel much happier.

Right I am off up the wooden hill - more tomorrow.  Night night.


Comments

  1. What a lovely page and very poignant. Dot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post