No cards - thus far - but ...........

............ I have a couple of photos for you until then.

Today we are having our annual check of our gas boiler & fire system - as always they have given a large time gap that they can call in.  For us it is between 12:00 & 6:00.

This morning has been a clean the house morning.  Now it is waiting time for the Gas Board visit & that means I cannot really settle to anything.  This evening I have to pick up Russ & Nadine from Chester station & they get in at 7:00 - so I hope the Gas Board are not going to leave us to the end of the day.

Right! the photos.  I have taken photos of the 2 boxes of flowers that are waiting for me to start working on for our wedding in April.  They are for the table decorations.


There is quite a lot of greenery in this top box - it has the leaves from the roses.  I bought several "bouquet's" then stripped them down - cutting out the thick stems that I don't want.


This box has the larger flowers & the orchid sprays & the long wispy grass, along with the glasses that will hold the tea-lights for the tables.

At the weekend I went through a book I have of wedding bouquets - & inside was all the paperwork for the flowers I did for a friends wedding not long after we moved here.  Now I need to do a similar thing for myself once I have decided exactly what designs I am going to do.  There will be some small table decorations in little glass bowls & then a rather special one which will be on the table at which the registrar sits.  This will be moved to the reception table afterwards.  It seems a bit early to start on these - but with Christmas between now & then the time is likely to rush past, plus I will have the cake to think about after Christmas.

Oh please hurry up Mr Gas Man - I have some card making I want to do.

You might be thinking well just get on with it til he arrives - but my craft room is upstairs.  So when he arrives & knocks the door - I've got to get downstairs before he disappears thinking no-one is at home.  Rushing downstairs is something I am not good at.  This has happened before - very frustrating when people really are not patient.  Therefore better find other things to do.

'Bye for now - will be back later if I get some cards made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko