today's card

Good evening ladies

This morning I had a shredding session again, first for a while - it has a strange satisfaction factor.  But isn't it strange how the shredded paper takes up more room in the bags than it did when it was sheets of paper.

I also had a very nice young man come round & help me sort the garden - so now at the front it looks like someone who cares lives here.

In the afternoon I had a card making session - session makes it sound like I made loads but I actually made just one.  In my defence I also have two images ready stamped for another card.


I chose to create another clean & simple monotone card.  The corner images were stamped with an aubergine pigment ink & embossed with clear EP.  The main image was stamped in archival black ink & also embossed with clear EP.  Then I coloured it using the same pigment ink & my water brush & layered onto black card.  Then place on a deckle edged white folded card.

Both images are from the free set on the latest issue of Creative Stamping magazine. Here they are -


Think I will use them again tomorrow,

That is me for today - more tomorrow - have a good evening.
'Bye for ow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko