what happens to challenge cards?

Hi everyone

As you now from time to time I enter blog challenges - which usually means making cards to a specific theme, colour, sketch etc.

After you have entered quite a few you have spare cards - what happens to them?  Generally when I choose which challenges to enter I do so with a view to being able to use the card afterwards.  Not always the case - but usually I can use them.

On Tuesday it is my youngest nephew's birthday (young!! - he will be 24 - where do the years go!!) & so I needed a card for him  Like his father, my brother, he is in to cars & motorbikes, but mainly motorbikes & racing them.  Not particularly a good theme for a card -or availability of image.  But recently I bought a set of stamps that were of cars both old & new & I actually used one of them for a blog challenge.  So this card was ideal for my nephew - well I hope so.


It looks almost black & white in the photo - but the card is actually made from Kraft card - which is a brown shade.  The image was stamped in black.  (I did actually post a photo of this card on 14 June)  I looked at it & felt it was just right for him.  I said he was in to motorbikes & racing them.  I am hoping to have a visit from him & my brother around the 16 August as my nephew is racing in Anglesey that weekend.  I just can't make up my mind whether to go & watch him or not.  My brother raced too - but even though I was in the Isle of Man for one of his races - I didn't watch it.

I hope you have had a good weekend -what about all that thunder today!  It just kept rolling around - I thought it was never going to stop.

Have you been watching the Olympics - what a great time GB has had & well done Andy Murray today.

Right that is me for today - more tomorrow.
'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. We were listening to the Murray/Federer match on the GoldWing coming back from Ironbridge - got home just in time to see the last two games - how fantastic was he???? We were out in all that rain/thunder/lightening! Not the best biking weather I can assure you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko