A card I made today ....

I saw Rosemary Merry on C&C this morning make a little card or scrapbook in this style.  I scribbled some notes whilst she was making it but that came out a bit too small for me - so I adjusted the sizes & that was much better. There are 5 photos in all because it gradually unfolds.


This is the inside of the whole card. 


This is the reverse of the card - the central panel has nothing on it as it is where I would put my hand written message


This shows the card with the bottom flap folded up & the top flap folded down


Now this one has the right hand flap folded over


Here the card is closed completely.

I coloured the card with Crushed Olive distress Ink & a blending brush leaving a small area in the centre not coloured.  The greeting in the centre had some Crushed Olive & Wild Honey brushed on it.  The images were stamped with black archival ink, then coloured with watercolour pencils applied with my faithful water brush.

This card did not take as long as I expected, although for a change I sat & thought about images, colour etc before I started.

This design will be very useful for a workshop I have this month or early October for "mini books", & of course they make extra special greeting cards.

That is me for today ladies.  More tomorrow after my shopping trip.

'Bye for now 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post