Club page update

Hi - popping in to let you know I have updated the CSNW page with their programme for the rest of this year.

I will be updating Mold & Mold II later - possibly after their next meetings.

Today I have been tidying some of the areas of my computer (or at least one of them), but I took a little time out to join in a challenge.  It is the CD Sunday challenge which I am hoping to join in more frequently again after a bit of a break.  Their theme this week is "Need for Speed".  So I used a photo of a racing car that I had taken whilst we were in Brussels last October.  On one our last day we visited their Motor Museum & I ended up taking 100 photos.


I used a steampunk digikit I have to get the mesh type material & metal cogs etc, & managed to convert one of the cogs into a frame.

Now I need to see to our evening meal, then think about my workshop on Thursday (if it takes place), & also give myself plenty of preparation time for my HSNW meeting a week Monday when along with Caroline I am showing them the birthday book again.  Caroline has some great ideas for changing the look of the pages. Should be good.

I hope your weekend is going well.

More tomorrow - 'bye for now.

Comments

  1. Hi Gloria have you got gremlins again they've taken away our club page now --- something must be happening when you update a page the same message comes up that the page dosen't exist like the events page last week. No doubt you'll get it back for us.
    Ta Verena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Verena
      Thank you for pointing that out.
      Not sure what Blogger & Google are up to, but as you will see the page is there now.
      Watching other blogs - other people are having problems too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko