CSNW photos part II

Good evening ladies

I am sorry I didn't make it here to put these photos up yesterday.  I had a really full morning with a workshop & then my computer played up along with Blogger.  So in a fit of pique I gave up.  Today we have been at a funeral.

Anyway here are the photos from the Show & Tell where the theme was a card with flowers (& a sub request to try & make some or all of them).


A beautiful parasol filled with quilled flowers.  


A lovely stamped archway with a country scene behind it & loads of lovely flowers around it.


Three large roses & the bottom one is made from that funny thin acetate type material where you heat it & then mould the shape.  When it cools it goes quite hard.


A really delicate cream card with yellow & white flowers.


A pastel blue card with some really pretty flowers & I think the one with the silver outline was stamped.


This really lovely colour of blue/green & its delicate flowers is really pretty.


A stunning spray of red roses on a black background.


Another beautifully quilled card with the display in the style of the Japanese flower arranging technique the name of which escapes me at this moment.


What a beautiful image with lovely paper roses at the corners.


I just had to take a close up of the main image - look carefully as her hat has a lovely scene on it.

All these cards have handmade flowers on them.  Very nice ladies.

I am not sure I will get back with the other photos tonight - but promise I will put them here tomorrow.  have a lovely weekend whatever you may be doing.

Sleep well.  Night night.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post