CSNW photos - part II

........... & this time I mean part II.

This morning Bob & I popped back to Chester as while we were out yesterday a message had been left to say his wedding ring was in.  So we thought better go & get it.

Isn't this weather great?  I feel sorry for the children who had such a wet summer holiday - as soon as they go back to school - here is the sunshine.

Here are the photos from CSNW evening - where the project was Paper Piecing;


For some reason this photo is a but hazy - but  think you can see all the work that went into this little pair.  Brilliant.


An Ooh la La moment - a French window - love the shade.


Doesn't this fish look great?  There are quite a few stamps in this range so they would all work well with this technique.  Great card.


A lot of careful positioning then cutting out - but it was worth it as this is beautiful.


Isn't he cute?  Some glittery snow on the bottom & he will be ready for a great Christmas card.


Some fiddly cutting had to take plaice here too.  Great image.
Is the pun not really worth it!


This card is absolutely beautiful & I love the way the decision was made to have 2 of the 
images going off the edge.  


This was the image I took with me to demonstrate with & one of the ladies borrowed it to use.
But, she at least did the flowers in 2 different papers - pretty finish.  My example flowers were all one colour.


Another tricky image to paper piece - but works really well.


More butterflies & I think have some decoupage on them as well.

Now if my memory serves me right there were 11 ladies present on club night & I only have 10 photos. I also think one lady produced 2 cards.  So I seem to be 2 photos short.  Again if I have remembered well it is the ones made by Gwen & Ruth that I don't have photos of.  So if you happen to take a photo yourselves can you email me a copy - or perhaps bring them back next month for me to photograph.

There!  That is me up-to-date now.

Yesterday as I think I mentioned Bob & I had a funeral to go to & his brother had asked about family history.  One of his sons took charge of the booklet I printed for him - so that they could look at it later.  A niece of Bob's saw it & asked about it - so now I will be printing a copy for her.  Then another lady - not family - asked about it & is going to be sending me details of her family & has asked me to research it for her.  Great fun - I love looking at other peoples families.  just pure nosiness.

Enjoy your weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko