Exercise today

Good morning ladies - though was is good about it I don't know.

The road outside the house is flooded & it is running down our side lawn, & there is a build up outside the garage door. We get much more I won't need to go to the gym to swim.  OK so that's a bit of an exaggeration.

I have just got in from to days exercise session - I did 2 fifteen minute session on the treadmill, about 5 minutes on the swingy walky thing.  It was rather busy there today so didn't get a chance on the "Harley Davidson".  I then went for a swim - it obviously does not do me any good not to go at the weekends as  I managed 8 lengths which is 4 less than Friday.  As by then I had worked up quite a stem i decided not to go in the sauna today.

Going to have a cup of tea now then I have some paperwork to see to, then I will come back & blog the members card from the magazine.

I also have to make sure I have everything ready for tomorrow nights Mold II meeting.

I did have a workshop lined up for tomorrow morning - but once again not enough takers.  So instead I will be going out with Nadine.  I have to get some candles as I am visiting a WI & showing them how to decorate candles.  Its not until 9 October but need to make sure I have everything that I need.

Back later today - don't get too wet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko