Exercise update

Hi just got in from this morning's exercise session.

I only did the exercise today - no swimming - as I didn't go yesterday & didn't want to overdo it.

Mind you I forgot to take my water with me & I got home absolutely parched.  So sitting with a cup of tea before starting all the things I have to do.

I managed 20 minutes on the treadmill  in 2 lots of 10 minutes

 
 
In between the two 10-minute sessions on the treadmill I did 5 minutes on the swingy walky thing.  My knees not so keen on this one - but they will learn.

 

 Don't think I will every look like that again
 
 
Then I did 5 minutes on my Harley Davidson cycle machine.  Knees not to keen on that one either but I can manage it better than the one above.  In time I will get there on both these.
 



 
I will be back later with the second set of photos from Mold II's meeting last night.  Got to do some shopping, post my brothers birthday card & have my hair done.  Mind you is it worth it in this weather.
 
Have a good day.  More later.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post