Finishing cards & other things.

During the week I found some images that I had created some time ago, almost definitely towards or at a workshop down at PBC.  So I decided to finish them by mounting the toppers on cards & being a bit more creative with one.

 
One for spotlight technique

 
This one for the grid technique

 
This one I think just to use decorative papers with stamping (direct on the papers)

 
I found this still with the card with the flaps folded up - so I used some of the left over strips of paper to decorate the flap edges & a tag.
 
 
I also found out this afternoon that a card I had made digitally for a challenge had been picked for the top 3 - number 2 even.  Here is another look at it;-
 

This morning Bob & I went into Chester to take a look at wedding rings - we rally wanted to check sizes including band widths - mainly for mine.  But we ended up actually choosing what we wanted.  So that is another step in the plan completed.  Although Bob's has had to be ordered as they didn't have his size in the shop, but mine they did.

At the moment I am taking a break from sorting out Show & Tell ideas  Projects for the rest of this year & the start of 2013.

Have a lovely weekend whatever you are doing. It looks like we may have some nice weather.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko