just chatting & my prize

Good evening everyone

A mixed day today. 

This morning Bob & I had a bit of running around to do so I didn't get along to my exercising & swim, but I wasn't too concerned as that extra work on did yesterday my knee was a bit sore this morning.  So a rest won't hurt.  I am hoping to get along tomorrow morning before going over to Port Sunlight for the festival set up - but just exercise.  Back to the swimming next week.

Then this afternoon due to looking for something to do with my family history I ended up clearing out a lot of old paperwork to do with it.  I was looking for a photo of my maternal grandfather - of which I only have one photo.  On one of the genealogy sites I had spotted someone researching the same family as myself - or at least a couple of the same people.  After exchanging messages the lady sent me 2 photographs - one of my great-grandfather  one of him with his wife (my great-grandmother).  Very exciting.  It is really funny - strange funny - to look at a photo of someone knowing they are a relation from so long ago.

The postman brought me a nice little package - my prize from winning the CD Sunday challenge a couple of weeks ago.  A Kanban stamp - I managed to search it on the Internet - here is a picture -

 
 
It is one complete stamp - isn't it lovely?  I am dying to try it out - which I guess won't be until Sunday.  Watch this space.
 
Well that's my day - hope you have had a good one.  I am off to bed to build up my energy for the setup tomorrow.
 
'Bye for now.  Night night

Comments

  1. You will love the stamp, it's the one I used to decoupage and put in the acetate dome card, that you did with us a few months ago. Regards Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yes Carolyn - I remember now. Yes really looking forward to using it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko