Just chatting

Hi everyone

I was just popping in to say sorry about not posting yesterday when I spotted 2 comments that needed clearing.  They were from Carolyn & Jo who both pointed out that the Events page had nothing on it. 
I have just corrected that fault so everything is there now.

Yesterday I was caught up with paperwork - I finished sorting out the remaining club programme for the year & got it all printed, then I had notes to write for a workshop on Thursday that may just take place. Also started on the plan for 2013 - so if there is anything you specifically want to do let me know please.

Than on a non-craft basis I had some work to do on family history.  We had a phone call from Bob's brother to tell us when his wife's funeral is - this Friday & they got chatting about family. Ron (Bob's brother) said he had heard that I had done some work on the family history & would it be possible to have something about it.  There is a report you can print but it contains bits of information that can confuse the person reading it if they don't know about the package & how it works.  So I saved the report as a word document then spent yesterday clearing out the unnecessary information & making it more readable.  I do mean readable not legible. I also printed off 2 trees to go with it.  Tomorrow I am going to bind it all together to make a little booklet for him & his family to read.

So, quite a busy day in all.  This afternoon I have a pampering session having a manicure & polish.  Always feel good after that.

Ooh - postman has just been & delivered my copy of Craft Stamper.  Think it's time for a cup of tea & a read.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko