just chatting

Good morning ladies

A quick pop in to say if anyone else other than Verena had spotted that the CSNW club page had a problem - I have now been back in toit & it is now OK & working.  Computers! - there are times when I really hate them. Perhaps I shouldn't say that too loud or the Gremlins might get me again.

Didn't post anything yesterday as I spent most of the day with a friend.  I hope to get some crafting in shortly this morning, then in the afternoon I am off to have my hair done - it needs cutting.  Tomorrow I am out with our daughter-in-law, Nadine, for the day.  We are going window shopping for outfits for next April.  It will be window shopping too - because I am currently trying to drop a dress size.  I just want to see what sort of styles there are around, & an idea of cost too, of course.  Also I am looking for something to wear to a Naval reunion dinner in October.

So, hope to be back later with some craft photos.  Whilst having my breakfast in front of the TV I caught a little of C&C with Rosemary Merry & Scrapbooking.  She had a couple of rather nice ideas that I want to try in stamping.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko