Just chatting

Hello ladies - it's me!

I am sorry I haven't popped in for a few days - not sure where they actually disappeared to.

On Wednesday I had a lovely day out with Nadine.  We went over to Boundary Mill in Colne for me to find something to wear at the reunion meal in October.  Found a rather nice top not blingy at all - but found some blingy accessories.  We also had a little look at posh frocks but there wasn't that much there - but I think they were just on the change-over of seasons.  So another trip later is called for.

On Thursday it was one of my lunch days - I do eat every day - what I mean is planned monthly lunch get-together.  Then the evening seemed to disappear.

Gosh that brings us to Friday & due to all my running around over the previous few days it was a domestic day plus printing of remainder of paperwork for Mondays club meeting of HSNW.

This morning we have been in to Chester again, as it was decided that the ring from last weekend was a little too loose for Bob, so we went in to change it for a smaller size.  That is now on order so another trip to Chester at some time soon.

Tomorrow I shall be making up some mock pages for Mondays project so there may be photos.

I hope you have all got great things to do over the weekend, especially if it is today as I think this sunshine disappears tomorrow.

Will try not to leave it too long before next post.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post