just chatting

Good evening everyone

Well this afternoon I had a little play with backgrounds using some sprays.  But wasn't too successful or more to the point - didn't like them.  So, unusually for me - they are in the bin.  I don't normally do that - they get put to the side & then I see what I can rescue later.  These looked messy I used the sprays over Distress Inks & I think they didn't go together. 

Going to have another try tomorrow from a different approach.

In the morning tomorrow I am going for my first swimming session, & a little physical exercise as well - possibly one of those walking treadmills or a bike.  So Mold ladies if I look like I am going to nod off (chance would be a fine thing) just shout at me.

I am off to bed now - have a good night.  Sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko