Just chatting

Good evening ladies

Well! I did my exercise this morning - managed two 10 minute spells on the treadmill, & 5 minutes on the "Harley Davidson".  Didn't get to have a go on the swingy walky thing as there are only 2 & they were both in use for some time. 

I also didn't have a swim as I had to sort myself out for going to Hulme Hall for the set up of the festival. Most of the retailers turned up OK despite a rather nasty accident on the M6 - most had left home early I think & got to us before the accident happened.

The hall was busy & really buzzing when I left just after 4pm.  I tried looking at what was on offer but it's a little tricky because I don't like to get in the way of them setting up.

I understand the Glitter Girls were on C&C this morning with a block buster so that is probably why they are not at our festival this time.

So that was my day - looking forward to tomorrow - will keep an eye for you all.  Don't spend too much.

'Bye for now -  night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko