Just chatting

Good morning ladies - how are you all today. 

Empty purses but full craft rooms for many of you I suspect.  I hope that those of you who went, had a good day at Port Sunlight yesterday - I shall want to know all about your purchases when I see you.

I had a lovely time shopping for club Christmas pressies & raffle prizes.  Quite enjoyable spending money that isn't mine!!!

I did buy myself a couple of things & I managed to get this new Splodge Away Blending Mat. So I am looking forward to seeing how well I get on with it.  Will keep you uptodate with my progress.

This morning I found out that my entry for one of the digital challenge sites I enter has been picked for the top 3, out of last weeks entries.  I am so pleased. This was my entry.

 

Well, enjoy the rest of your weekend.  I can't believe it's October tomorrow & on Wednesday we see the first visit of Marie to our clubs.

I will be updating the club pages later today.  Don't forget if there is anything in particular you want to see/learn in 2013, let me know.  I do have some ideas that were given to me earlier in the year which I am still going to build in.

'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. I didn't spend an awful lot yesterday and so far I haven't even had time to unpack the few bits. We're very busy with some personal stuff and I don't know when I'll next even get into my craft room let alone find time to play - but I'm sure I'll be able to remember what to do with the few bits I *did* purchase :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope it won't be too long before you have a play Joanna.
      I too didn't buy very much ............ really.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post