Just chatting

Good morning ladies - another nice day - perhaps we are going to have an Indian Summer???????

Tonight is the September meeting for CSNW so I will have photos for you tomorrow, as of course per usual it is too late in the evening to get them on here today.  September - I ask you - where has this year gone!

I do have a card to show you today - but it is not stamped. It is my brother's birthday at the end of the month & he is always so difficult to make cards for.  Last year I did him one with a cheetah on because it look so chilled out laying in the long grass.  Not sure why as my brother is not always chilled out.

This time I have made him a digital card - using an old paper cutting of him & a friend.


Now I only have one little worry about this card.  The friend he is racing with here, sadly passed away within the last 12 months - so I am hoping it is not too poignant.  I am hoping he will see it for what it is - a great memory.

Right I am off to make sure I have everything in the box for tonight & also in my bag for a workshop tomorrow morning.  It has 3 people booked on it - so fingers crossed they all turn up.

'Bye for now - enjoy the rest of the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko