Mold photos - part 2

Good afternoon ladies & what a beautiful one it is too.

Here I am with the second set of photos from the Thursday Mold meeting where the project was - the card with no name.

As I did before when showing this project - there will; be 2 photos.  One of the front & one of the inside.

Some beautiful poppies - I am so pleased that the one-layer stamping backgrounds is being used by many of you.


The inside of the poppies - the little Birthday Wishes is just made for this card

 Delicate pastel pinks & greens & the main flower placed on a matching cutout from the punch


The inside with more of that one-layered background.


Beautiful Iris with a sponged background (I think it was sponged)


Inside & the one-layer background continued along with a nicely hand-written greeting


This stamp is beautiful & the "topper" is all one stamp - the flourishes really set it off.


That flourish stamp works so well down the side of the card.  The aperture was hand cut & it is nice to see a square one for a change.


Some lovely lacy flower heads - I know that the maker was upset about the centre of the middle flower not coming out well.  Put a butterfly there I said - nobody will know.


Ah! another square aperture!  I love the random stamping of the lacy flower & that greeting is just so right for the aperture.


Time for Christmas (only 94 days & a bit to go!!!!) A lovely hug for Santa


Now - isn't he adorable - Santas little helper.


Another cute Christmas image & some pretty shiny paper down the side.


with a cute image inside too


Isn't this great?  The stamps are from the latest issue of "Creative Stamping" magazine that gives a whole sheet of stamps free every issue.  I love the "Deck the Halls" sentiment - the writing is different.


Oh well - there you go - a third square aperture.


I absolutely adore this street light stamp & Joanna has sent me the link.  I think I might get a couple for raffle prizes.  It wouldn't be just for Christmas, & those angels are cute too.


It looks like all down one part of the room decided to make square apertures - cos here's another one.
The "Joy" & Flower stamps really go well with the street light.

I have to say ladies I had a real struggle getting these photos on here today I am glad I didn't attempt it last night.  It kept leaving some of the selected photos out & it meant I had to go back & do it again.  At the third try I brought them in a pair at a time.  Success!.

I have just received 2 of my magazines & a Mold II member has a card in one of them.  I will photograph it later & post it here tomorrow.

That is me for today - back tomorrow.  Have a great weekend & enjoy this sunshine whilst it lasts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko