Phew! I'm out of condition

Hi everyone

Not long been in following my first session at the Leisure Club.  I was introduced to the equipment by a very pleasant young lady who didn't make me feel like I was mad at my age to be doing this.

Following her advice I then did 10 minutes on the treadmill, 10 minutes on the bike - which is a really strange one because you sit on it a bit like on a Harley Davidson motor bike!  Then I had a couple of minutes on another thing that was like a swinging walker - she had advised me to build that one up slower.  After that it was a quick change into swimsuit & 15 minutes in the pool, followed by 10 minutes in the Sauna.  Boy! I came out of there steaming.  I am going to have to build up the swimming slowly as I was surprised at just how weak my lower back is.  But I will get there.

See all you Mold ladies tonight.

'Bye for now - enjoy the rest of the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko