Some digital work

Hi ladies - sorry again that I didn't pop in last night - I had a dreadful morning regarding my workshop & it put me all out of sorts.

On Monday I had rung the shop & they confirmed that I had 3 ladies on my Mini Album workshop.  I arrived about 9:10 to set up & was told that one of the ladies had just rung in & she would not be attending (I will not give her reason here).  I decided I wasn't hard-nosed enough to send 2 ladies home so prepared myself for doing the workshop for only 2.  The workshop starts at 9:30 & one lady arrived about a couple of minutes before & we stood talking & waiting for the other lady.  The first lady was happy to wait but at 9:45 I thought it best to give the remaining lady a call.  She had forgotten about it & it would take her a bit too long to make it viable to wait for her.  So the lady that did arrive had to go home.  I hated doing it but fortunately she understood.  I am going to send her some instructions for making an easy folded pocket which if she makes multiples of them she will have an album.  Right - moan over - thank you for listening.  You did listen didn't you?

Bob is away at the moment & when he is I don't watch quite so much TV - so when I settled for the evening I put C&C on - not live some programmes that I had recorded.  They were to do with an upgrade to the digital software I use for some cards & scrap booking.  So whilst watching those over the top of my laptop I produced 3 quick digital Christmas cards.  They are for the Chairman of a group I am involved with to see if she would like them for the committee to send out as this years Christmas Cards.  Obviously it is not a crafting group!

So this  morning I quickly cut them out & added the insert & here they are;
 



 
Everything is flat, printed straight onto the card.
 
Right must get on now.  Have got to put box ready for tomorrow night's Mold meeting & then I have some cards to make.  Stamped ones that is.
 
More later.  Have a good day.
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post