Weekend Projects - 1

Good afternoon ladies

I have been busy over the weekend sorting out projects for my workshop tomorrow on Mini Albums. I searched out some interesting albums that I had not tried before.  I thought a change would be good.  Then after deciding what to make I had to make it then write the notes.

Here is the first one - there are quite a few photos


I have decorated this little book with some papers, some stamping & some peel-offs.  It is a funny little book as it is made by making a hole in the fold line of one card & poking the others through the hole.  You can see part of the hole in a couple of the photos.  I haven't decorated every page & some have very little on them.


There is the first time you see the hole.


Another view with the hole showing


Some borders on here ready for something else.


Double page spread


Another double page spread & I have created a little pocket on the left-hand page & a little tag to go inside.


Another page where the hole shows.

It is quite a fun little album to make & I will do another one & think about the size of the hole more so that it is not quite so obvious.  Obviously do more stamping as well.

So that is the first project.  Back in a minute with another one.


Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post