A challenge card

Actually I made two challenge cards but the first one to show you is actually stamped.  It is for the challenge over at Less Is More Challenge Blog. The theme of the challenge is a sketch;


A nice clean & simple sketch
& here is my take on it.


I created a strip of white card with embossed panels, then stamped the 3 images onto white card with black archival ink & cut them out.  As the white strip didn't show against the white card I then layered it onto black card leaving a fairly thin border down the sides.  The small stamps had a border around them which lifts them from the white strip. I then stamped the "With thanks" at the bottom corner.

The little square stamps are from CaroLine's.  I had thought to add some colour but then changed my mind & decided to leave it monochrome.

The second challenge card is for CD Sunday Challenge Blog where the theme is Beautiful Blue.  Here is my card;

I am unsure if this falls into the beautiful category of the challenge but it is blue.  The paper & images cam from a My Craft Studio CD.  I thought I would be a slightly larger image of the little boy at the front of the card to try & signify the journey.

Along with a heritage digital scrapbook page - that is my work this morning.  Quite amazing that I got it done as I have started a cold & my nose is constantly running.  Hopefully it is one of these 24 hour doses. It's a real nuisance as tonight we are taking our grand-daughter out for a meal.  A belated one to celebrate her GCSE results

Off to take some more pills.
'Bye for now.. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post