bitten by the canvas bug?

Just how much did you enjoy creating those canvases over the last few club nights?  Did you buy some more off Marie to do more creating? Have you got as far as decorating them yet?

If the answer to both of the last 2 questions is yes - then send me a photo of what you have done - show them off to everyone.  If you can't manage to send photos - then bring them with you to the next club night & I will photograph them  - then I will put them here.  After all I created this blog for you the club members to showcase your work & what we do on club nights.  When someone has a card published in a magazine I record it here.  If someone wins a competition (providing they tell me about it) I write about it here.  The blog isn't all about what I do - but I will chatter & waffle about craft & anything else as much as you like.

The reason for all the above?  I heard that one Mold lady had got the bug & created a couple more - so I got the person who told me about it to get her to send me photos.  Yesterday I had an email via her husband & here they are;

 
What a cute Christmas canvas - a lovely decoration, front of card or just a gift.  Very festive.

 
This is stunning. 
I just cannot think of anything else to add to that.
 
Well done Janet from Mold club - they are absolutely lovely.  Come on girls lets see more of your work that you do following a club night.
 
I have another canvas to show you - one that was modified after club night. I will put it in the next post.
 
Back later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post