just chatting & a challenge card

Good morning ladies.

I had a busy start to this morning, as I had to go down to near Cheshire Oaks to pick up Gareth - who had dropped his car off for a service.  Will have to take him back again later when it is time to pick it up again.

I had been dragging my heels over a particular challenge I was going to enter because of the subject - wings. I really only have butterflies so couldn't easily decide what to do.  Then at the Mold club last night Joanna had a very different stamp that included wings - well one really -but that doesn't matter, so she very kindly lent it to me.  The other thing about the challenge was it had to be a one layer card.  As there were only a few hours left to take part I made it very simply.  Take a look (you can also read about it on my personal blog) .............


Those little word circles at the top of the card I have had for some time - all 9 are one long row - to use them split I had to do some masking.  Then I have a very tiny alphabet set which I haven't used in ages & they just fit inside the circles.  I stamped all the images with Vintage Photo distress ink.

Well, I thought I would pop in & show you that.  I am now going to load the photos from last night's Mold meeting.  So I will be back again soon.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post