just chatting

Hi ladies - how are you all today?

Have you spent the weekend playing with the things you bought at Port Sunlight?

Well, I haven't really done a great deal today - I haven't been to my exercise or swimming.  It was flu jab morning today & first thing I did feel a little strange.  I think it is just the tiredness after the weekend.  Age is definitely taking its toll - I cannot manage these all day things anymore, & my all day was in 2 halves as well.

Whilst having a cuppa during the morning I entered a challenge over at a blog called Less Is More. The theme there this week is Love & marriage. I entered a digital card - so I am not sure if they will accept it, but I enjoyed designing it.

I also entered another challenge over at CD Sunday challenge where the theme was Teatime.  I couldn't settle on exactly what I wanted to do - so turned it in to a bit of fun.

Here they are



Must get down to some serious stamping this week.  Think I will use the stamp that I won last week. More for you tomorrow - have a good day.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post