just chatting

Well I made a start on the Christmas cards. 

I managed to make a decision on what colour card to use, & what shape to make them.

Then I prepared all the cards, along with some of the layering card.

Next step is to stamp the images, choose any embellishments & build the cards.

Tomorrow is another one of those funny bitty days.  I have a dentist appointment in the morning, followed by my usual monthly lunch.  Fortunately I am only going for a checkup at the dentist.

Then of course in the evening it is the October meeting for the Mold club when they have their visit from Marie, with her canvases. I am looking forward to that.

So all in all there isn't a very long space between different bits - so I don't think I will get anything done to the cards - except to select the images I am going to use.

I have just got in from my meeting this evening - so I am going to sit & relax for a while before heading off to bed.

So I will say good night - sleep well.  More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post