Just chatting

Hi everyone I hope you have had a good weekend - the weather has been good to us hasn't it?

I joined another weekly challenge this morning - sorry ladies but it was for a digital scrapbook page not stamping.  But they are really good for me because I am getting my photos into albums.  I have so many that to print them all off & find papers & embellishments & then cut them out & do everything that hybrid scrap booking entails I would never get it all done.

That is my excuse & I am sticking to it.

There are quite a few occasions & photos that I will be making into scrapbook pages the hybrid way - because I do not have the digital photos anyway.  But the digital route does help me a lot.

Here is the one for the challenge


The theme for this was a sketch.  I absolutely love these photos of April & there are many more.  The photographer was absolutely brilliant capturing her in so many clever ways.  She took these & some with her sitting in what amounts to a picnic basket & some in a water butt with flowers.  I still have those to do.  Why do them digitally rather than hybrid?  The photos are on my computer & April is now 12 years old so I think the quickest way I can get them all done is the best way to hold on to those memories.

Have a great week.
Mold II meeting on Tuesday with Marie & canvases.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko